I promised in my last Style Snippet to talk about Embryolisse, the pro-loved moisturizer that was cited by Rumi of Fashion toast and the Pixiwoo sisters.
At the very bottom of the post I revealed that my very own purchase of Embryolisse arrived safely from the UK with a free travel size tube for a very blessed reader, plus I hinted that I’d be having a BIG New Year giveaway! Yes, this post is that New Year giveaway post!
But before we get to the giveaway details let’s first have a quick look at Embryolisse, one of Europe’s celebrated moisturizers. Continue reading to know more and read all the way through to the end to learn how to be part of Bless My Bag’s big new year giveaway!
First, I made sure that the seller indicated that the stock was brand new, so this tube of moisturizer expires in October 2012, the travel size one I’m giving away expires in July 2012. Embryolisse has over 50 years of French skincare expertise tucked under the brand’s belt, and I think that’s already a big win.
The tube is an aluminum type which is what most classic toothpaste tubes used to be made of or if you’re an artist the best description would be that it’s the same kind of metal tube that oil paint comes in.
By the way, the travel size tube comes with the old Embryolisse label but I promise, it isn’t old stock. I checked the expiry date and it’s well into 2012. They were only able to update the box packaging of the travel sized ones recently so the small tubes still have the old label. What’s great about the product being in this kind of tube is its shelf life is much longer because the cream is kept free from unnecessary oxidation plus the metal tubes are better for the environment than plastic. So if you happen to use up a lot of it, the tube becomes malleable like this toothpaste tube as an example.
The product comes impressively sealed like your local eye ointment or Terramycin (triple antibiotic) ointment. The mouth of the tube is sealed with metal and the standard cap functions as an opener to puncture it.
Their Lait-Creme Concentre is the popular rich moisturizer made of natural active ingredients (the updated formulas): shea butter, beeswax, aloe vera, and soy proteins, plus what I super love about it has a very, VERY, faint Jasmine (Sampaguita) scent.
It applies mildly thick and rich onto the skin and you’re not advised to rub it in with lots of pressure but smooth it out gently and allow the skin to absorb it. From what I understand they reconstituted the product in the newer released tubes to be completely paraben-free, but otherwise it’s still essentially the same reliable formula. NOTE: This moisturizer is not necessarily a daily basic need for those with oily skin and those who live in extremely humid areas. The reason why I got this is I was hoping it would help relieve my eczema on my right arm, and you know what? It instantly eliminated the breakout, and though my eczema still does recur I now know exactly what to put on it when it’s being stubborn and itchy. I also apply this on my chin area around the mouth and lips because that’s where I get dry itchy skin even in this tropical climate.
AND NOW, ONTO THE GIVEAWAY!!! There’s a box then there’s a zebra “kikay” pouch with even more beauty goodies for you! Here are the mechanics.
HOW TO JOIN THE GIVEAWAY (PLS. READ INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY) Open only to those who reside within Metro Manila:
1. Leave a comment right here below this post on the blog (not on FB) that shares why you like reading/following Bless My Bag (Please comment relevantly, don’t say something like “Because you giveaway freebies”).
2. Like BlessMyBag’s profile on Facebook (the Facebook box is on the right sidebar of the blog) or go to this link http://www.facebook.com/pages/BlessMyBag/132945476716579 and like the profile.
ONCE YOU’VE COMPLETED THOSE TWO STEPS YOU ARE NOW ELIGIBLE TO WIN THESE WONDERFUL ITEMS.
In the box…
1. MICHELLE PHAN’s Fave CVS Essence of Beauty Dual End brushes
2. EMBRYOLISSE Lait Creme-Concentre moisturizer
3. VICTORIA’S SECRET Beauty Rush Body Mist in “Candy, Baby”
4. HUMAN HEART NATURE – Aloe Vera & Lemongrass Shampoo plus Lemongrass Mango Butter Conditioner
5. ARTISTRY Intensive Renewing Peel sample sachet with introductory CD
6. REXONA Clinical Protection Deodorant for Women (the extra 1 I won 🙂 )
7. PUREDERM Cell Illumination Hydro Pure Gel Face Mask
8. MACADAMIA Deep Repair Hair Masque (from Charlotte/Lipglossiping.com)
BUT WAIT… THERE’S MORE!
In the Zebra Kikay pouch…
1. BOOTS 17 Eyes Eyeshadow in “Statuesque”
I’m sorry about the POP BEAUTY (UK) Eye Cake Eyeshadow tin in the upper right of the above photo,
It was really supposed to be the number one item here in the zebra pouch, but a little destructive demon out of nowhere made that tin slide out of the pouch and almost unrealistically fall off my desk and end up smashed on the floor in a bajillion pieces. I really believe that my joy was stolen in that moment, I didn’t even knock the pouch over but at the height of my happiness as I was writing the #1 pouch prize was destroyed! I’M TELLING YOU IT HAPPENED TO ME IN LIKE SLOW-MOTION complete with me reaching for it and mouthing “NOOOOOO!!!”. I’ll try and source this again for another giveaway SIGH*.
So never mind, that beautiful taupe eyeshadow by Boots given by Charlotte is also a wonderful item 🙂
2. STILA Black Liquid Eyeliner
3. CALVIN KLEIN Tempting Glimmer Creme Eyeshadow in “Snakeskin Silver”
4. HUMAN HEART NATURE 2 Lip Balms in Peppermint and Mandarin
5. Two sachets LANCOME Aqua Fusion Moisturizer & Two sachets JURLIQUE Lavender Hand Cream
6. GIVENCHY PLAY Perfume sample sachet
7. MOLTON BROWN (UK) Vitamin Lip Saver, Face Moisturizer, and Eau de Toilette
8. GARNIER Gentle Clarifying Foam with Lemon Essence
It’s all so wonderful I wish I could win my own giveaway!! Hurry up and share this giveaway with friends! The winner will be chosen randomly after 8pm on January 28, 2011. The winner will hopefully be announced on Monday, January 31, 2011 and arrangements will be made with the winner for the delivery of the prize.