Sometimes the foot filing part of my pedicure sessions is what excites me, because I know that right after I’ll have velvety smooth feet. I always thought it would be good to own a personal foot file…and I have been sent a couple, but it can be an inconvenience to feel the need to soak your feet first before general exfoliation and then there are lazy days when you just don’t feel like asserting those guns just to use a foot file. Fancy foot brand SCHOLL have come out with a personal device that takes the sweat out of filing your feet and you don’t need to use it with damp feet either. It’s also really convenient that it’s available at Watsons.
- PRICE: Device w/ 1 fitted rollerhead Php1685 (4x AA batteries included, good deal), rollerhead refills 2x Php550
- Specially-designed Micralumina roller head for effective yet gentle removal of hard skin
- Ergonomically shaped soft-touch handle
- At least 80% savings vs. going for foot spa sessions
- Available at selected Watsons outlets
To turn it on twist the neck of the device to the left. The spinning motor on the specially-designed Micralumina roller head for effective yet gentle removal of hard skin roller head is strong even if only powered by 4 AA batteries (included with device). You’ll need a firm hand once working it against skin. The high powered sound takes a bit of getting used to. Click through to see the full post and more pictures of the results of Scholl’s Velvet Smooth Express Pedi Device.