In just a few weeks the once-a-day bathers will become twice-a-day bathers. Summer heat is creeping up on us with a few cool nights making their last visits. I was super excited late last year to have been invited by the Cream Factory team to check out the brand. The Cream Factory is a goat milk centric bath and body range, their biggest product group being their ever popularly fragrant Bath creams and each have an added natural ingredient to flag a specific skin benefit. The ones I have are the Goat’s Milk and Honey and the Goat’s Milk and Avocado, each type has its own distinct scent (the smells are unrelated to the botanic ingredient). Essentially, these are shower gels infused with the goodness of goat milk and botanical essences but I do think the word “cream” has a better ring to it, the goats would be pleased. Just how great are these? They’re pretty much the most luxurious mid-range liquid body soaps I have ever tried. Had these existed while I was in grade school I would have collected the bottles for my dolls and pretended the milk man delivered to their doorstep daily (an “upcycle” tip for you mommies).
THE STUFF INSIDE – “Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl, Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Glycol Stearate, Fragrance, Polyquaternium-39, Sodium PCA, Honey/ Avocado Extract, Goat’s Milk, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methyisothiazolinone
NO Pthalates, formaldehyde, mineral oil, or toxic petrochemicals.
VARIANTS – Goat’s Milk & Almond: The Detoxifying Soap, Goat’s Milk & Jojoba: The Clarifying Soap, Goat’s Milk & Yogurt: The Soothing Soap, Goat’s Milk & Seaweed: The Revitalizing Soap, Goat’s Milk & Cinnamon: The Purifying Soap, Goat’s Milk & Avocado: The Radiating Soap, Goat’s Milk & Acai Berry: The Age-Defying Soap, Goat’s Milk & Witch Hazel: The Rejuvenating Soap, Goat’s Milk & Honey: The Germ Killing Soap
That certainly looks like “dessert for the skin” doesn’t it? What I love about these bath creams is they don’t aggressively lather up, they gently lather up in a silky way and my skin doesn’t feel stripped of moisture after. Plus the scent, oh my the well-rounded sophisticated scents, they have some that are a little bit more on the sweet slightly fruity or slightly floral side but I’ll have you know they also have clean non-gourmande soapy scents. The most unisex scent I smelt was their Goat’s Milk and Witch Hazel (seriously smells just like Safeguard White) and the next best neutral scent would be the Seaweed one. My favorite scent is Avocado, it’s a clean scent with a slightly sweet note in there, Jojoba is pretty nice, too. These bath creams just really make showering something to look forward to.
THE CREAM FACTORY IS AVAILABLE IN:
– Beauty Bar (Powerplant Mall, SM Mall of Asia, Shangri-La Plaza, The Podium, Robinsons Galleria, Eastwood Mall, Gateway Mall, Trinoma Mall, Robinsons Place, Greenbelt 5, Alabang Town Center, Lucky Chinatown Mall, Glorietta 2)
– Rustan’s Fresh (Glorietta, Powerplant Mall, Shangri-La Plaza, San Antonio Plaza, Katipunan, Cuenca Park)
– Mercury Drugstore (Rockwell, Glorietta 4, Trinoma, Shangri-La Plaza, Robinson’s Galleria, Pasong Tamo Makati, Scout Borromeo, Glorietta, Cash and Carry Makati, BF Homes Paranaque, Greenhills Shoppesville, Katipunan, Greenbelt, ACR Rodriguez, Better Living Paranaque, People’s Support Makati, San Juan Greenhills GS, Makati GL, Greenhills Office, Trinoma LG, Meralco Pasig, Bonifacio Global City Taguig, MDC 100, Sanjuan C Greenhills)
– Robinsons Department Store (Galleria, Magnolia, Ermita)
– Landmark Department Store (Quezon City, Makati)
– SNOE (SM Muntinlupa, SM Center Pasig, SM Valenzuela, SM Center Las Pinas, SM City Sucat, SM City Sta. Rosa)
– SM Supermarket (SM Megamall, SM Aura)
– SM Hypermarket (SM Mall of Asia, SM Center Pasig)
– Blowout Bar Manila (G-02, Rada Regency, Rada St. Legaspi Village, Makati)
ALSO AVAILABLE IN:
They come in a handy regular 221ml size (Php699) and a whopping 1000ml family size. The regular 221ml sizes also come in triple bundle packs of 3 different scents. They recently also came out with some awesome body scrubs which you should seriously check out.
… To full post & COMMENTS...