I was sent a lovely package by Splash Corporation last week, a funky pink and zebra striped box containing the complete cuticle coat and hair polish ranges of Vitress. It was oh so very timely to have been sent this since I recently cut my hair very short. My hair isn’t by nature unruly but for the first time I found myself in need of some finishing or styling products to set it in place.
Smoothens dry, dull and hard-to-manage hair
• Gives hair glossy shine
• Enriched with moisturizers to nourish hair
• Style straight or curly
• Dermatologist tested Safe and Effective
• Net wt. 30ml
Comes in 3 unique variants:
1. Heat Protect-with Thermo-Shield Complex that protects hair from styling stress
2. Instant Relax-with Vita-Relax Technology that helps flatten curly, wavy hair for that relaxed look
3. Hair Repair-with Hydro-Restore System that resists the ill-effects of hair coloring, perming and other hair treatments.
BEHIND THE SCENES Vitress TVC with Solenn Heussaff
Light, non-greasy hairstyling cream
• Tame frizz and smoothens down fly-away hair without the sticky feeling
• Deeply penetrates each layer of hair strand for intense moisturization
• Leaves a glossy, silky shine hair
• Dermatologist tested Safe and Effective in 50ml and 100ml tubes
I prefer to use the Cuticle Coat “serum” for normal days, if I want to look more “slick” and don’t want as much lift from my roots I’ll probably try the Hair Polish to add a bit of weight. Usually, I pick up the Instant Relax Cuticle Coat variant, squeeze out a drop, and briskly rub it together between my palms before smoothing my hair over with my hands. Read more to get the full review on Vitress Cuticle Coat and see another special behind the scenes video with Mark Nicdao and Solenn Heussaff.
… To full post & COMMENTS...